Art Leasing Services
Everyone should be able to enjoy the beauty of high quality art pieces, regardless of their budget
Leasing ( renting ) art is a smart alternative to purchasing artwork outright.
Our program provides a convenient and economical way for clients to build art collections for home or office. Applying for a lease is simple and straight forward and there is no third-party financing involved.
Minimum Term is 3 months
You have the option to buy out your lease every year
Payments can be made via PayPal and put on your Visa or MasterCard or post-dated check accepted too
Simple application process with no third party financing or credit required
Leasing cost: The minimum price of the artwork/s for a lease agreement is $500. There is no limit to the number of pieces leased as long as a satisfactory security deposit is provided. Monthly payments for the leasing are 3% of the price of the leased artwork.
Term : Minimum term is three (3) months to be paid when the signed agreement is submitted. Term to renew automatically by 3 month increments unless a written notice is provided by either the gallery or the client 30 days before the renewal date. Payments are nonrefundable. Maximum leasing term: there is no limit to the time that the client lease the artwork; however, only the first year leases charges will be applied as a credit if you, (the client) choose to exercise the right toward a buyout.
- Enjoy the beauty of high quality art pieces, regardless of their budget
- A tax-deductible, turn-key solution making world-class art affordable and commitment-free for residential, commercial and hospitality properties.
A one on one initial meeting to determine preferences, scope and budget.
- Survey of the property to identify locations best suited for the placement of the artwork.
- A Digital Presentation will be prepared featuring multiple artworks selected by Our curatorial team, based on initial conversation.
- Transportation and Installation of the artwork under strict supervision
- The artwork is Insured
- Artwork removal upon termination of lease