Art at The Braley – Group Exhibit
The Braley Building was originally constructed in 1906 for civic and business leader Edgar Braley. It has a gorgeous 19th century design exterior and a beautiful galleria interior. It was the home of the Braley’s Bicycle Emporium, then with the rising popularity of the automobile, was subsequently transformed into Pasadena’s first electric car dealership. Its “wheel-and-spokes” bicycle motif remains to this day throughout the architectural details, both inside and out.
The impressive 51,000 square foot building was the setting a Group exhibit put together by curators, galleries and artists with installation by Stephen M. Gates. The event featured more than 26 artists on display, with artwork ranging from all mediums and sizes. La Mancha Gallery provided curatorial assistance as well as featured the following artists; Baron Norris, David Taveras, Natalie Franco, Xavier Yarto, Silvio Sangiorgi, Stephanie Mercado with a Special Appearance by Robert Vargas.
Client Independent Art Project
Skills Curatorial Assistance, Project Development, Event Production, Social Media Marketing
Curated by Omar Holguin the selected artwork ranging from all sizes and mediums will include talented artists like Baron Norris, David Taveras, Natalie Franco, Xavier Yarto, Silvio Sangiorgi, Stephanie Mercado with a Special Appearance by Robert Vargas many more.
Event Production & Marketing
Set against an impressive 51,000 square foot building , event management, production and marketing was a big factor. The guest list ranged from the Pasadena City officials to cultural attaches from the Mexican Embassy to art collectors and art aficionados.